Whip up a quick, no-fuss 3-Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake with only three essentials: cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and a hint of vanilla extract. No baking required—just mix, chill, and savor the simplicity!
I love a good traditional cheesecake just as much as the next person, but it can be difficult to bake correctly. You need a springform pan, a water bath, lots of time, no thank you! This one is made with a store-bought graham cracker crust and a few ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen!
This no bake cheesecake recipe is easy to make and it's versatile! You can add lots of delicious toppings or make a cheesecake bar to let people top their own cheesecake how they would like! It's a win/win whenever you make this easy cheesecake recipe! A no bake eggnog pie is another no bake dessert that you will love!
Why You'll Love This 3-Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake
- It's easy to make! Add you have to to is mix the creamy filling together and pour it into the store-bought crust. Let it hang out in the refrigerator and enjoy a few hours later!
- It's versatile! This recipe is perfect on it's own, or you can top it with blueberry sauce, chocolate sauce, lemon curd, caramel sauce, or your favorite cheesecake topping.
- It's an easy dessert for special occasions! Even though it only has a few ingredients, it's incredibly impressive and a perfect dessert to enjoy on Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any type of shower you are hosting.
Ingredients to Gather
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this delicious cheesecake!
- Full-fat cream cheese. It is important that it is full fat cream cheese. Lower fat or fat free cream cheese tends to be softer and has more water in it, so it will not hold the shape and will make the cream cheese mixture more watery. Philadelphia cream cheese makes a great cream cheese, but Aldi or your favorite grocery store usually has a store brand too.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk. One can. This will give the cheesecake batter a sweeter flavor since we are not using any type of sweetener.
- Vanilla Extract. This is optional, but highly recommended. Lemon juice is also a great flavor enhancer for the cheesecake if you prefer not using vanilla extract.
See printable recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
How To Make 3-Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake
Place the softened cream cheese into the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix for 1 minute on medium speed until the cream cheese is light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to make sure the cream cheese is well mixed. Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix again for 1 minute.
Pour the cheesecake batter into the graham cracker crust. Cover with the plastic cover or plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but overnight is best!
Lynn's Tip! An offset spatula is a great tool to use to make sure the top of the cheesecake is smooth and even.
Can I Make My Own Homemade Graham Cracker Crust?
Making your own homemade graham cracker crust is actually quite easy.
To make it, place 10 graham crackers in a food processor. Add 5 tablespoons of melted butter and ¼ cup of sugar. Blend until graham cracker crumbs form. Press the graham cracker crumbs into a pie dish. No need to bake it at this point, just let it set in the refrigerator while you make the perfect cheesecake batter.
Variations and Toppings for No Bake Cheesecake
Here are some suggestions for toppings or flavorings to add to a no bake cheesecake. As always, enjoy with your family favorite toppings too!
- Swirl in some lemon curd to the cheesecake batter for a no bake lemon cheesecake and top with some fresh lemon zest.
- Add some cherry pie filling for a cherry pie cheesecake.
- Mix some fresh, cold heavy cream with powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl to make homemade whipped cream.
- Top with your favorite fresh fruit. My favorite fruit to top creamy desserts are always berries!
- Add some cookies! Just like my no bake Oreo cheesecake, swirl in some cookies to make an Oreo cheesecake.
- Make them mini! In the grocery store, you can find mini graham cracker crusts too. Mini cheesecakes are a fun variation of this delicious recipe!
Keep leftovers in the refrigerator in the pie plate or remove the cheesecake from the pie plate and place it in an airtight container.
Making The Cheesecake Ahead of Time
This no bake dessert is perfect to make ahead of time! You can make it up to 3 days ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it.
How To Freeze No Bake Cheesecake
Let the cheesecake set in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Once it has set, place the cheesecake in the freezer covered with plastic wrap or aluminum foil. You can keep the cheesecake in the freezer for up to 3 months.
To defrost the cheesecake, place it in the refrigerator until it is defrosted and serve.
Yes! If you do not have stand mixer, you can use an hand mixer and a large bowl. Mix until the ingredients are well combined.
To avoid a lumpy cheesecake filling, make sure your cream cheese is softened and make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl before pouring the filling into the crust. Lumps form when the cream cheese is not mixed into the batter well.
Make sure that you are using a full fat cream cheese. The cream cheese will reset in the refrigerator, but if it is fat free or low fat, it will not set and remain mostly a liquid.
3 Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 Premade Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 2 bricks Full Fat Cream Cheese Softened to room temperature
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract OPTIONAL but highly recommended
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the softened cream cheese. Mix for 1 minute on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Open the can of sweetened condensed milk and mix until light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Mix again until the batter is creamy. Add the vanilla extract if you are using it.
- Pour the mixture into the pre-made graham cracker crust. Cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Keep leftovers in the refrigerator in the pie plate or remove the cheesecake from the pie plate and place it in an airtight container.
- To avoid a lumpy cheesecake filling, make sure your cream cheese is softened and make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl before pouring the filling into the crust. Lumps form when the cream cheese is not mixed into the batter well.
- It is important that it is full fat cream cheese. Lower fat or fat free cream cheese tends to be softer and has more water in it, so it will not hold the shape and will make the cream cheese mixture more watery.