An easy no bake dessert, this 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge is made with two simple ingredients and ready in no time! The best part is, there's no need to use a candy thermometer, this fudge recipe could not be easier to make!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. However this is at no cost to you. Read my affiliate links full disclosure policy here.
There are lots of different ways to make fudge out there. Some have vanilla frosting or cream cheese frosting in it, some take a long time to boil sugar over the stove, but this one is my favorite. Just two ingredients, about five minutes of cooking, and then chill time. If you are looking for an easy dessert, look no further than this easy fudge recipe!
Make this delicious fudge recipe on special occasions, or when you need a sweet treat! Pair this 2 ingredient fudge recipe with Christmas fudge over the holidays for a delicious fudge spread!
Ingredients You'll Need
- Sweetened Condensed Milk. This can be found your local grocery store in the baking aisle.
- Smooth Peanut Butter. Use your favorite peanut butter brand. I like natural peanut butter best, but you can use whatever type of peanut butter you have on hand. If you are using natural peanut butter, make sure to stir it well so there is no separation and the oil is incorporated well.
How To Make 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
Like an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper. Set that aside.
In a saucepan, add the sweetened condensed milk and the peanut butter. Turn the heat on medium-low heat and mix until the fudge mixture is fully mixed together and heated through. Make sure to stay close to the stove as the fudge will burn easily.
Once the mixture is melted together, pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
After the fudge has cooled to room temperature, refrigerate the fudge for at least 3 hours or until it hardens. This is still a softer fudge, so it will not be rock hard.
After the fudge has hardened, lift it out of the baking dish. With a sharp knife, cut the fudge into small pieces. Serve immediately.
- Add chocolate! Add white chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips for a chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe!
- Use crunchy peanut butter! To add some texture to this easy peanut butter fudge and to amp up the peanut butter flavor, use crunchy peanut butter and then top the fudge with salted peanuts. Yum!
- Double the recipe! If you are making a lot of fudge, feel free to double the recipe and use a 9x13 inch pan instead of an 8x8 inch pan.
After the fudge is cut into squares and place the leftover fudge in an airtight container. Keep it refrigerated up to 4 days.
If you are giving this fudge away as a gift during the holiday season, line an airtight container with wax paper and place the fudge in the container. If possible, try not to stack the fudge as this fudge is soft.
You can also freeze this two-ingredient peanut butter fudge recipe! Place the fudge in a freezer safe container and freeze for up to 3 months. To defrost, take the fudge out of the freezer and place it in the refrigerator.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sure! This homemade fudge is very versatile! Substitute the peanut butter with almond butter, cashew butter, or even sunflower seed butter if you would like! Those would both be delicious!
Yes! Add the sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minutes. Give the ingredients a good stire and then microwave again for 1 minute. Keep doing that until the mixture is melted together.
Feel free to add your favorite toppings! You can crush Oreos, chocolate chip cookies, pretzels, or even potato chips and add them to the top of this fudge! Mini chocolate chips or mini M&Ms would be great too!
More Easy Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- 2 ingredient sweet potato rolls
- 2 ingredient honey mustard
- 3 ingredient artichoke dip
- 3 ingredient dinner rolls
- 5 ingredient bagels
Did you love this recipe? If you did, please leave a 5 ⭐️ rating below! Follow along on Instagram and Facebook!
2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk 1 can
- 2 cups Peanut Butter Your favorite brand
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper. Set that aside.
- In a saucepan, add the sweetened condensed milk and the peanut butter. Turn the heat on medium-low heat and mix until the fudge mixture is fully mixed together and heated through. Make sure to stay close to the stove as the fudge will burn easily. Do not let it boil.
- Once the mixture is melted together, pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- After the fudge has cooled to room temperature, refrigerate the fudge for at least 3 hours or until it hardens.
- Once the fudge has hardened, lift it out of the baking dish. With a sharp knife, cut the fudge into small pieces.
It's a favorite!