Made with only 3 ingredients and sprinkled with festive sprinkles, this Christmas fudge is the perfect treat this Christmas season!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. However this is at no cost to you. Read my affiliate links full disclosure policy here.
There are lots of Christmas fudge recipes out there, but this is the easiest fudge recipe around! No candy thermometer needed, only a few simple ingredients, and ready in just a few hours, this easy fudge recipe is so delicious and a perfect addition of your Christmas cookie trays!
This creamy fudge is a delicious treat during the holiday season. You can make this recipe ahead of time and this fudge would make a great gift instead of Christmas cookies or along with Christmas cookies this time of year.
Ingredients You'll Need
This is a 3 ingredient fudge recipe. You can add sprinkles on top of this sweet treat if you would like, or you can leave it as is for a classic chocolate fudge.
- A 12 ounce bag of semi- sweet chocolate chips
- A 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla extract
- Festive sprinkles. Amazon has a ton of different varieties, but you can also find them in Aldi or Walmart during Christmas time.
How Can I Melt The Chocolate?
For this recipe we are going to use a double boiler which is basically a medium saucepan that has an inch of water in it. Then you will place a heat safe bowl over the saucepan. The heat from the boiling water will melt the chocolate.
If you are not comfortable using a double boiler, you can also add the chocolate to a microwave safe bowl and melt the chocolate in the microwave. Microwave the chocolate for 20 seconds at a time and mix the chocolate until it is fully melted.
Let's Make Christmas Fudge!
Take out a 9x9 inch square baking pan. Line it with parchment paper and set that aside.
Add one inch of water to a medium saucepan. Add a large melt or glass bowl to the top of the saucepan. Turn the stove on medium heat.
Add the bag of chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk. Melt the chocolate and condensed milk together until fully melted. Turn the heat off and add the vanilla to the melted chocolate.
Pour the melted chocolate quickly into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the top of the fudge with the sprinkles and refrigerate the fudge for at least 2 hours or at room temperature for 4 hours. When the fudge has hardened, cut it into pieces and serve.
- This easy recipe is really just a basic fudge recipe. You can even add peppermint extract for a little extra flavor.
- Use different types of chocolate! White chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, or a combination of chocolates can be used in this fudge.
- Make it more festive! Just like peppermint bark has a white chocolate layer sprinkled with candy canes, you can add white chocolate to the top of this fudge and then sprinkle it with candy canes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cut the fudge into pieces and store the fudge in an airtight container.
This fudge will last 4-5 days in the refrigerator. Try not to keep them at room temperature for too long as the fudge will easily melt.
Yes! You can make this in a bundt pan to make it look like a Christmas wreath, or you can use use molds for the holiday season.
More Easy Recipes
- Sourdough Sugar Cookies
- Cinnamon Pinwheels
- Christmas Focaccia
- Peppermint bark brownie cookies
- Brown Butter Pecan Cookies
The Best Christmas Fudge
- 12 ounce Bag of Semi- Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 14 ounce Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Festive Sprinkles Optional
- Take out a 9x9 inch square baking pan. Line it with parchment paper and set that aside.
- Add one inch of water to a medium saucepan. Add a large melt or glass bowl to the top of the saucepan. Turn the stove on medium heat.
- Add the bag of chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk. Melt the chocolate and condensed milk together until fully melted, stirring continuously. Turn the heat off and add the vanilla to the melted chocolate and stir again.
- Pour the melted chocolate quickly into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the top of the fudge with the sprinkles and refrigerate the fudge for at least 2 hours or at room temperature for 4 hours. When the fudge has hardened, cut it into pieces and serve.
- Make sure to line the baking dish with parchment paper otherwise the fudge will stick to the baking dish.
- Do not walk away from the stove. The chocolate will burn quickly if it is not stirred constantly. The heat should not go above medium heat, but medium low will work too.