Sweet, salty, and creamy, this whipped feta dip with honey is satisfying and made entirely in the food processor! Dip crackers, pineapple, apples, or your favorite fruit for an amazing dessert!
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn small commission from qualifying purchases, however this is at no cost to you.
What's in this Dip?
This dip tastes amazing with these Cinnamon Sugar Sourdough Crackers! With only a few ingredients and ready in 5 minutes or less, this dip is a can't miss!
Feta- Use the whole chunk of feta. Pre-crumbled feta does not work as it doesn't whip up as well. Full fat feta is best. Low fat or fat free won't hold up either, just like low fat or fat free cream cheese won't yield the same results.
Cream Cheese- Use full fat cream cheese. Low fat or fat free tend to be more watery and you want this dip to be light and airy, not watery. If you don't have cream cheese, mascarpone is a great substitute in this dip.
Honey- If you can, use local honey! It's so important to support our local businesses and local honey is pure honey. A lot of times the honey you find in the grocery store is ultra filtered, meaning a lot of the good stuff is filtered out of it. Local honey is the best option if you can find it! Did you know that eating local honey can reduce your allergy symptoms? So cool!
Oil- Use a neutral oil such as safflower or vegetable oil. The oil helps the cheese whip up and become light and fluffy.
Let's Make the Dip!
Time needed: 5 minutes.
How to make a whipped Feta with honey dip
- Add everything to the food processor
Chunk the feta cheese and add it to the food processor with the cream cheese, honey, and neutral oil. It's really that simple!
- Mix it up!
Turn the food processor on for two minutes or until the mixture is completely blended, light, and fluffy. Pour the dip into a serving bowl, top with more honey, and serve immediately. Feel free to add a sprinkle of cinnamon, some blueberries, and some walnuts for crunch!
As this sits in the refrigerator, it firms up and is not as light and airy as when it first comes out of the food processor. This dip is best enjoyed immediately. If you do need to refrigerate it before serving, let it sit at room temperature for an hour before serving. You can even add it back to the food processor to whip it up again.
Instead of using this as a dessert dip, make it more savory!
- Add ground garlic, parsley, and a touch of chili powder to dip your favorite veggies in.
- Instead of a neutral oil, use extra virgin olive oil for a more savory dip.
- A teaspoon of cumin, salt, pepper, and top the dip with roasted chick peas for a delicious alternative to hummus.
- Herbs would be amazing here! Add basil, parsley, chives, and tarragon for creamy, herby, dip!
This would be perfect to add to a crudité platter, or a dessert platter with your favorite fruit cut up, like I did. You could dip some fresh toasted pitas in this dip for a more Mediterranean feel. It's a super easy and versatile dip.
Other Recipes to Try!
Did you give this Whipped Feta Dip with Honey a try? I’d love to hear from you! Give me a shout on Instagram or Facebook and share this recipe on Pinterest! And don't forget to check out some other drool worthy recipes below! Thanks for sharing this journey with me and enjoy these delicious recipes!
- 3 Ingredient Instant Pot Strawberry Jam
- Instant Pot Blueberry Jam
- Orzo Pesto Pasta Salad
- 3 Ingredient Pretzel Bites
Whipped Feta Dip with Honey
- 8 oz Feta block, not crumbled
- 4 tbsp Full Fat Cream Cheese Room temperature
- 2 tbsp Honey plus more for drizzling
- 2 tsp Neutral Oil Safflower or vegetable, for example
- Chunk the feta into a food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process the ingredients for 1-2 minutes on high until the dip is light and creamy.
- Place the dip into a serving bowl and top with more honey. Serve immediately.
- Use chunk feta. Do not use crumbled feta as it will not whip up as well.
- Easily make this dip savory by topping with roasted chick peas, chili powder and cumin, or add your favorite herbs.
- Serve with Cinnamon Sugar Sourdough Crackers, your favorite fruit, freshly toasted pita slices, or add to your favorite crudité platter.