Looking for what to dip pretzels in? Look no further than these 50 amazing recipes! Whether dipping hard pretzels, soft pretzels, pretzel sticks, tortilla dips, or crunchy veggies, these easy dip recipes are the answer!
Is there anything better than a big pile of pretzels at a party? No matter where you are, most people love pretzels. They are salty and oh-so satisfying! They are a great way to feed a lot of people on a budget too!
When football season comes around and we are watching the football games, there is always a large bowl of pretzels in front of the television. If I am feeling motivated, I'll make my family a batch of homemade soft pretzels, but they are just as happy to have a bag of pretzel sticks from the grocery store.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pretzels
If you have leftover pretzels for a party, the best way to store them is in an airtight container or in a Ziploc bag. You want to keep them from the air, so they do not get stale.
Just like anything else, you should eat them in moderation. They can be a great afternoon snack for kids if they are dipped in a high protein dip, like peanut butter, Greek yogurt, or hummus. They are high in carbs, so if you are low carb or watching your carbs, it's best to eat them in moderation.
The Best Types of Pretzels for Dipping
- Pretzel Rods
- Pretzels Twists
- Homemade pretzels nuggets. These sourdough pretzels can be made into large pretzels, but pretzel nuggets are ideal for dipping! They are my favorite soft pretzels!
- Hard sourdough pretzels
- Pretzel Sticks
- 3 ingredient soft pretzel bites. If you don't have time to wait for the pretzel dough to rise, use this recipe for 3 ingredient pretzel bites!
What To Serve With Pretzels
- Beer. The salty taste of the pretzels goes perfectly with your favorite beer! Whether a dark beer or a light beer, it's a perfect combination for pretzels.
- Chips. Pretzels and chips are another classic combination. Make your own baked tortilla chips, or buy a bag of your favorite pita chips or tortilla chips to go along with all these different dips.
- Crudité. A tray of fresh veggies is always a great idea when feeding a crowd. It gives people a lighter option to eat between pretzels.
- Charcuterie Board. Pretzels can be added to a large charcuterie board filled with cheddar cheese, Monterey jack cheese, pepper jack cheese,
What To Dip Pretzels In
- Spicy Brown Mustard
- Peanut Butter
- Dijon Mustard
- Nutella. The classic chocolate hazelnut dip!
- Honey Mustard
Did you love these dip ideas? If you did, don't forget to tag me on social media on Instagram or Facebook and share this recipe on Pinterest! Thanks for sharing this journey with me and enjoy these delicious recipes!