This 3-Ingredient Artichoke Dip is so simple to make and made with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. However this is at no cost to you. Read my affiliate links full disclosure policy here.
This dip is fantastic to make when you don't have a ton of time and want a simple dip recipe. Don't get me wrong, this might be the best spinach artichoke dip recipe, but it takes time to make and you need more ingredients, like fresh spinach and sour cream. When you need a quick, but delicious dip for a party or snack, this hot artichoke dip is for you!
This is one of my favorite appetizers, not only because it's an easy appetizer but because the food processer does the work for you! This simple baked artichoke dip is perfect during the big game, for family gatherings, or on a appetizer menu during the holiday season!
Ingredients You'll Need
You only need a few simple ingredients for this recipe. You can easily find all of these ingredients right in your local grocery store!
- Artichoke Hearts. We are using marinated artichoke hearts for some extra flavor. They are usually by the ingredients for a charcuterie board in the grocery store.
- Cream Cheese. You will want to use full fat cream cheese. Fat Free or lite cream cheese tends to be more watery and can change the consistency of the dip.
- Mayonnaise. Just like the cream cheese, full fat mayo is what you want. Lite or fat free mayo can change the consistency of the dip.
Equipment You'll Need
How To Make 3-Ingredient Artichoke Dip
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Drain the excess liquid from the artichokes and place the artichokes in the food processor. Add the mayonnaise and the cream cheese.
Blend for 30 seconds or until the mixture is mixed together.
Pour the mixture into a baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the dip is heated through.
- Top it with cheese! Add another ingredient and top this dip with parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, or even cheddar cheese.
- Add some more spices! Garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes, or cayenne pepper will give this easy recipe a delicious kick!
- Make it healthier! If you like healthy dips, instead of mayonnaise use Greek yogurt or sour cream!
- Make it in the slow cooker! Process the ingredients and then place them in the slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
How To Serve 3-Ingredient Artichoke Dip
Serve this great dip piping hot, or at room temperature! Both are delicious! Garnish this dip with chopped parsley and chopped green chiles if you like it spicy!
- With tortilla chips. I like baked tortilla chips!
- In crusty bread. Make a big bread bowl with sourdough bread and fill the bread with the dip.
- With pita chips. Pita chips are always a delicious option!
- Alongside fresh vegetables. Dip carrot sticks, celery sticks, or red pepper slices into the dip or whatever your favorite raw vegetables are.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Add a 1 tablespoon of dried Italian seasoning if you use canned artichokes instead of marinated artichokes.
Yes! One of the best things about this hot artichoke dip recipe is that you can make it up to 24 hours in advance and keep it in the refrigerator. About an hour before you are ready to serve the dip, preheat the oven and heat the dip.
Place leftover dip in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator. To reheat, place the dip in a microwave or oven safe bowl and reheat for 1-2 minutes in the microwave or 10 minutes in the oven.
More Dip Recipes
- Spicy Hummus
- Dill Pickle Hummus
- Cheesy Meatball Sub Dip
- Sweet and Spicy Cranberry Dip
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Creamy 3-Ingredient Artichoke Dip
- 1 Jar Marinated Artichokes Drained
- 1 Brick Cream Cheese Full Fat
- ½ cup Mayonnaise Full Fat
- ½ cup Parmesan OPTIONAL
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Drain the artichokes and place them in the food processor
- Cut the cream cheese into chunks and add it to the food processor.
- Add the mayo to the food processor.
- Blend for 30 seconds until the mixture is combined.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish, top with parmesan cheese if you would like, and bake for 25 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Make this dip up to 24 hours in advance. Put the dip in the baking dish and then cover with plastic wrap. Place it in the refrigerator and bake one hour before you are ready to use it.
- If you use low fat or fat free cream cheese, the dip consistency will be a little more watery than if you use full fat cream cheese.