Bell Pepper Pizzas- 4 Ways!
If you are looking for a low carb option to enjoy your favorite pizza, these bell pepper pizzas are the way to go! Top these peppers with buffalo chicken, barbecue chicken, feta and olives, or your classic cheese topping!
Servings: 8 Servings
- 4 Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Peppers
- ¼ cup Kalamata Olives
- ¼ cup Artichokes
- 1 ½ cups Mozzarella Shredded
- ½ cup Feta
- ½ cup Marinara Sauce Your favorite variety
- 1 cup Shredded chicken
- ¼ cup Buffalo Sauce
- ¼ cup Barbecue Sauce
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Cut the bell peppers in half lengthwise and remove the stem and seeds.
Place the bell pepper halves on the baking sheet and press them down so they flatten slightly.
Bake the peppers for 10 minutes to soften them slightly.
After the 10 minutes is up, top the peppers with your favorite toppings.
Bake them again for another 10 minutes.
Remove them from the oven and serve.
- These measurements are just a starting point. If you prefer to add more cheese to your peppers, feel free! The possibilities are endless!
- Cooking the peppers before adding toppings allows the peppers to cook slightly so they aren't so hard when they are fully cooked.