Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Spicy, creamy, and ready in under 30 minutes, this Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip is a hit at any party! Perfect to add to your appetizer spread for the big game, serve this dip with chips, carrots, or celery for a crowd pleasing dish your guests will love!
- 1 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ¾ cup Hot Sauce Such as Frank's or Texas Pete
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar Shredded
Add the chicken and ½ cup of water to the Instant Pot.
Cover the Instant Pot and set to "High" pressure for 20 minutes (30 minutes if your chicken is frozen).
After the cooking is completed, release the pressure.
Take the chicken out of the Instant Pot and place it on a cutting board. Shred the chicken into small pieces.
Discard the liquid left in the Instant Pot. Place the Instant Pot insert back in the Instant Pot.
Turn the Instant Pot on "Sauté".
Add the cream cheese, ranch, and hot sauce to the Instant Pot. Stir until melted.
Add the chicken and cheddar back into the Instant Pot and stir until completely combined.
Optional step- Transfer the dip to an oven safe baking dish and top with more cheddar. Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted. Serve!
- Cheddar, white cheddar, Colby Jack, or Monterey Jack are all delicious options for cheese in this dip.
- Place the dip in the Instant Pot and set the Instant Pot to "Keep Warm" so it stays warm while your guests enjoy it.
- Chicken thighs can be used instead of chicken breasts, just make sure they are boneless and skinless.
- If you are using frozen chicken breasts, increase the cooking time to 30 minutes.
Calories: 294kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 18gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 87mgSodium: 1003mgPotassium: 304mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 581IUVitamin C: 18mgCalcium: 139mgIron: 1mg