Halloween Funfetti Cheesecake Bars
Creamy and full of sprinkles, these Halloween Funfetti Cheesecake Bars are made mostly in the food processor! No need to bake in a water bath for hours, these bars are ready in 30 minutes. A fun treat to have for the kids after a long night of trick or treating!
- 10 Graham Cracker Sheets 1 Package
- 6 tablespoon Butter Melted
- ⅓ cup Granulated Sugar
For The Cheesecake Filling
- 2 bricks Cream Cheese Room Temperature
- 1 large Egg
- ⅓ cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Sprinkles
- Food Coloring Optional
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Prepare an 8x8 baking dish by lining it with parchment paper. Set it aside.
Add the graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter into to bowl of a food processor. Process until the graham crackers are crumbs and the mixture looks like wet sand.
Add the graham cracker crumbs to the baking dish and evenly spread out the crust. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and let the crumb cool while you make the cheesecake filling.
To Make the Cheesecakce Filling
Clean the food processor.
Add the room temperature cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract to the bowl of the food processor and process until creamy. 30 seconds should be enough.
Optional! Divide the cheesecake mixture into two bowls and color one of the bowls orange with food coloring. Add the sprinkles to one of the bowls and mix well. If you are not coloring the cheesecake, simply fold in the sprinkles once the mixture is done pulsing in the food processor.
Add the cheesecake mixture to the graham cracker crust and swirl the colors together with a butter knife or a large toothpick. Make sure the mixture goes all the way to the sides of the baking dish.
Place the baking dish in the oven for 25-30 minutes depending on your oven. When the bars are done, they should not have a jiggle in the middle and should be lightly browned on top.
Allow the bars to cool completely before cutting them. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Most grocery stores sell graham cracker crumbs. To use those, you will need 2 cups of crumbs.
- A hand mixer can be used instead of the food processor to make the cheesecake filling.
- Coloring the filling is an optional step.
- The best type of sprinkles to use or the "jimmies" or the typical ice cream sundae sprinkles. The ones that have more glitter or smaller sprinkles tend to disintegrate and color the cheesecake more.
Calories: 179kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 1gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 133mgPotassium: 30mgFiber: 1gSugar: 20gVitamin A: 200IUCalcium: 14mgIron: 1mg