All In One Apple Cake
This all in one apple cake is a simple one bowl recipe! Chunks of sweet apple are surrounded by a moist, cinnamon cake. Simply top with powdered sugar for a crowd pleasing Fall dessert!
Servings: 12 slices
- ¾ cup Coconut Oil a neutral oil
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 4 cups Diced Apples 3 large, or 5 small
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 5 teaspoon baking powder
Preheat the oven to 375°. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
Add the oil, sugar, and brown sugar to a large bowl. Mix until the ingredients are well combined.
Crack the eggs into the bowl and continue to mix.
Peel and dice the apples. They should be cut into ½ inch pieces, or into chunks.
Add the apples, flour, salt, cinnamon, vanilla, and baking powder to the bowl and mix everything until it is fully combined.
Add the batter to the prepared 9x13 inch pan and spread out the batter so it is evenly distributed. Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.
Allow the cake to cool before serving. Enjoy!
- The batter might seem dry or that there is not enough, but that's ok! It will bake up perfectly with the ingredients.
- Grease and flour the pan well. There's a lot of sugar and apples in this cake that could easily stick to the pan.
- Gala, Honeycrisp, or Fuji are the best apples to use in this cake.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 385mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 66IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 129mg | Iron: 2mg