Sheet Pan Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
A twist on the classic quesadilla, this sheet pan buffalo chicken quesadillas are easy to make and full of spicy chicken! You don't have to babysit them in the pan either, the oven does all the hard work for you!
- 2 cups Shredded Chicken
- 2 tablespoon Butter Melted
- ½ cup Hot Sauce
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 8 Tortillas Flour
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Combine the melted butter, hot sauce, and shredded chicken in a bowl.
Arrange the four flour tortillas on two sheets pan lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
Add ½ cup of chicken each flour tortilla. Spread the chicken out over the tortilla. Top with ½ cup of shredded cheese.
Top each tortilla with a second tortilla.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
- 1 serving is half of a quesadilla.
- These are perfect to make ahead! Serve them at room temperature, or reheat them in the oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Cut the quesadillas into triangles to serve. Allow the quesadilla to cool slightly before you cut them so the cheese does not melt out.
Serving: 0.5quesadillaCalories: 232kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 15gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 741mgPotassium: 162mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 268IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 140mgIron: 2mg