Chicken Drumstick Sheet Pan Dinner
Healthy, easy, and no fuss clean up, this chicken drumstick sheet pan dinner is a no brainer on busy weeknights! Add all the ingredients to a sheet pan, bake, and you'll have a delicious dinner on the table for your family in under an hour!
- 1 lb Chicken Drumsticks 8 drumsticks
- 1 Sweet Potato Large
- 1 ½ cups Mushrooms 1 8 ounce package
- 3 cups Brussel Sprouts 1 lb bag
- ⅓ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus 2 Tablespoons
- ¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 400°.
In a Ziploc bag, place the 8 drumsticks. Top with the red wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning, ⅓ cup of extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Seal the bag and place it in the refrigerator while you hop the vegetables.
Peel and chop the sweet potato into bite sized pieces. Place them on a baking sheet lined with a silicone pad or parchment paper.
Clean and chop the Brussel sprouts and mushrooms. Add them to the baking sheet.
Top the vegetables with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 teaspoons of garlic powder, ½ teaspoon of salt, and ½ teaspoon of pepper.
Take the drumsticks out of the refrigerator and arrange them on top of the vegetables.
Place the baking sheet in the oven for 50° minutes, until the chicken is completely cooked through. Serve immediately.
- The internal temperature of chicken should be 165.
- Use your favorite veggies! Broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, red peppers, and baby potatoes are all great additions to this dinner.