10 Minute Tuscan Tortellini Salad
Salty olives, fresh basil, and delicious marinated artichokes bring this cold 10 Minute Tuscan Tortellini Salad together in no time!
Servings: 8 Servings
- 2 Packages Cheese Tortellini 8 Ounces each
- 8 oz Marinated Mozzarella Balls Drained and chopped
- 1 Jar Marinated Artichokes 12 Ounces, chopped
- ½ Cup Black Olives Sliced
- ½ cup Salami Sliced
- ½ cup Fresh Basil Chopped
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper To taste
Boil a pot of water, and cook the tortellini according to package instructions.
While the tortellini cooks, drain the marinated artichokes, black olives, and mozzarella balls.
Chop the artichokes, black olives, mozzarella balls, and salami into small, bite sized pieces. Add them to a large bowl.
When the tortellini is done cooking, drain the tortellini and run it under cold water to stop the cooking process and cool the tortellini down. Add the tortellini to the bowl.
Chop the basil and add it to the bowl.
Add the extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, and garlic powder to the bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- You can serve this salad at room temperature, or you could place it in the refrigerator to cool down and marinate for a few hours.
- Use flavored tortellini- Spinach and artichoke, four cheese, or even prosciutto and cheese would be delicious! There are so many different types of tortellini out these, don't be afraid to try a different flavor!
- Change up the cheese- Not a fan of mozzarella or don't have it on hand? Use parmesan shreds, asiago chunks, or even cubed white cheddar cheese!
- Add other flavors- Chopped spinach, sun dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, even marinated mushrooms would be wonderful in this salad. Add parsley, chives, or extra basil for a more herb forward flavor.
Calories: 638kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 1007mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 325IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 314mg | Iron: 4mg