Whipped Feta Dip with Honey
Sweet, salty, and creamy, this whipped feta dip with honey is satisfying and made entirely in the food processor! Dip crackers, pineapple, apples, or your favorite fruit for an amazing dessert!
- 8 oz Feta block, not crumbled
- 4 tablespoon Full Fat Cream Cheese Room temperature
- 2 tablespoon Honey plus more for drizzling
- 2 teaspoon Neutral Oil Safflower or vegetable, for example
Chunk the feta into a food processor.
Add the rest of the ingredients and process the ingredients for 1-2 minutes on high until the dip is light and creamy.
Place the dip into a serving bowl and top with more honey. Serve immediately.
- Use chunk feta. Do not use crumbled feta as it will not whip up as well.
- Easily make this dip savory by topping with roasted chick peas, chili powder and cumin, or add your favorite herbs.
- Serve with Cinnamon Sugar Sourdough Crackers, your favorite fruit, freshly toasted pita slices, or add to your favorite crudité platter.