Chicken Burgers with Feta and Spinach
These moist and delicious chicken burgers with feta and spinach are a healthy alternative to your traditional burger. They will be a hit at your next barbecue!
- 1 lb Ground Chicken 16 ounce package
- ½ cup Feta Crumbled, full fat
- 2 cups Chopped Fresh Spinach
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Garlic
In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Do not overmix. Mix until all the ingredients are combined.
Form the meat into four equal sized patties.
Add the patties to a grill and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side. The internal temperature of the burgers should be 165°.