Waffles with Self Rising Flour
These Waffles with Self-Rising Flour are made with only 6 ingredients and come out perfectly crisp yet light every time! These simple waffles will quickly become your new favorite recipe!
Servings: 5 Waffles
- 2 cups Self Rising Flour
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 ⅓ cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 5 tablespoon Butter Melted
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Preheat your waffle maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract until fully combined. Add the sugar and mix again.
Pour in the self rising flour and mix until just combined. It's ok if there are a few lumps left in the batter, you do not want to overmix.
Spray the waffle maker with nonstick cooking spray or spread on melted butter. Add the batter to the waffle maker. Cook based on your waffle maker instructions. Serve with maple syrup and butter.
- I have a large waffle maker, so I was able to make 5 waffles with this batter. If you have a smaller waffle maker, you might be able to get 8-10 waffles out of this batter.
- Do not overmix the batter. If you overmix the batter, you run the risk of making tough waffles that are not light and fluffy.
- An ice cream scoop is helpful to evenly scoop out the batter and make sure the waffles are even.