- 1 ½ cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 3 tablespoon Butter Melted
- 1 Egg
- 1 ½ cups Milk
- ¾ cup Nutella
In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set that aside.
In a large bowl, add the milk, melted butter, and egg. Stir until all the ingredients are combined.
Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix until just combined, trying not to overmix. Add the Nutella to the batter and mix until the Nutella is incorporated.
Heat a pan over medium low heat. Add a small pat of butter to the pan. Scoop the batter into the pan. When the batter starts to bubble and the edges look dry, flip the pancake. Cook for 2 minutes on the other side. Take the pancakes out of the pan and serve with butter and maple syrup.
- The amount of pancakes this batter makes will vary based on how big the pancakes are.
- Do not overmix the batter. It's ok if there area few lumps left in the batter. You want to just make sure the dry ingredients are incorporated into the wet ingredients.
- Do not push down on the pancakes when you flip them. Though it might be tempting to push down on the pancakes, that stops the pancakes from being as fluffy as they can be.
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 313mg | Potassium: 174mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 189IU | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 2mg