- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix 15.25 oz
- 2 Cans Peaches in Light Syrup 15 ounce cans
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray or spread melted butter on the bottom of the pan.
Open the cans of peaches and dump the peaches into the baking pan. Do not drain the peach juice. You want all the peaches and their juices in the pan.
Open the dry cake mix and sprinkle the whole bag over the top of the peaches.
Cut the stick of butter into 20 slices. Place the slices of butter evenly over the top of the cake mix. As the butter bakes, it creates the cobbler topping over the peaches. Do not stir!
Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until all the cake mix is bubbly and golden brown. Allow the cobbler to cool slightly and serve.
- The cobbler is done with there is no dry cake mix left in the pan and the top is golden brown.
- If you do not have a large enough baking dish, you can also make this easy dessert in a Dutch oven.
- To add a crunch, add 1 cup of chopped walnuts or chopped pecans to the baking dish when you add the peaches.
Calories: 284kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 485mg | Potassium: 163mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 352IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 141mg | Iron: 2mg