Hi there! I'm Lynn and I am a recipe developer, food photographer, and mom of two little ones! I am so glad you are here!
What is Lynn's Way of Life? Well, I love cooking and baking real food for my family that is easy and delicious!
For as long as I can remember, I’ve been cooking and baking delicious food. The first thing I remember making by myself was a homemade tomato soup with baked croutons in the dead of summer while my mom was working on school scheduling. Was soup the best option to make? Probably not, but my mom told me to make whatever I wanted, so I grabbed my Disney Kids cookbook and found a recipe that we already had all the ingredients for and made dinner for my family. I was 10 years old.
Now as a mom, I am trying to show my kids that being in the kitchen is fun and you can make lots of delicious recipes right at your own house. You can find me baking, cooking, or photographing my food right in my own kitchen, and my family is my taste testers!
Some Fan Favorite Recipes!
What You'll Find Here
- Here you will find simple recipes using 10 ingredients or less. There's nothing worse than a recipe with tons of ingredients that you don't have in the house. We'll be making lots of easy meals with pantry staples you probably already have in your house!
- Sourdough recipes that are made with an active sourdough starter or recipes for that sourdough discard that is sitting in the back of your refrigerator.
- Lots of pancakes, muffins, and waffles in my breakfast recipes! I love a good stack of pancakes, so I'll be sharing lots of different breakfast ideas. After all, it is the most important meal of the day!
- An email newsletter to be delivered right to your inbox full of new recipes, updated recipes, and seasonal recipes for you and your family.
As Seen In
More About Lynn and Lynn's Way of Life
I am a busy wife and a mom of two kids, so Lynn's Way of Life is how I am feeding my family from scratch and from getting lots of help from pantry staples.
I am not vegan or gluten free, so I don't make those types of recipes often. In most of my recipes you will find a variation to make the recipe vegan or gluten free.
Pasta and pancakes! I love pancakes for breakfast, and pasta for dinner! My Grandma's Bolognese is a recipe I make all the time! It's nostalgic, but so easy!
Lynn's Favorite Recipes
- Applesauce Coffee Cake With Streusel Topping
- Creamy No-Bake Eggnog Pie (Only 5 Ingredients!)
- Easy Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls Recipe (No Yeast!)
- Instant Pot German Potato Salad
- Italian Antipasto Pasta Salad (With Homemade Dressing!)
- No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake (So Easy!)
- Easy Pizza Casserole with Pasta
- 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge